Dr. Joanne Ogunah Publications
Publications in Journals:
- J.A. Ogunah, P.O Owuor, C. O. Kowenje, J.O. Lalah. Adsorption and desorption of chlorsulfuron in agricultural soils of Mara River Basin, Kenya. AJEA , 2016:12
- J.A. Ogunah, P.O Owuor, C. O. Kowenje, J.O. Lalah. Effects of copper (II) on the sorption/desorption of chlorsulfuron in five wheat growing regions of the Mara
River Basin, Kenya. AJEA , 2016:10 (5)1-9
- J. A. Ogunah, C. O. Kowenje, E. T. Osewe, J. O. Lalah, D. A. Jaoko, R. N. Koigi, Effects of zeolites X and Y on the degradation of malathion in water, Sci. J. Chem. MM 2013; 1 (1): 7-13.
- David J. Agoro, Chrispin O. Kowenje Joseph O. Lalah, Elly T. Osewe, Joanne A. Ogunah Effects of Zeolite X on Dissipation of Hexazinone from Agricultural Waste Waters in Western Kenya . IJERT 2013; 2(10): 177-180
Presentation of Papers at Academic and Professional Conferences
- Presented a conference paper on policies on chemical weapons usage –A case of Africa at the OPCW Chemical weapons Convention at the Hague from 18th to 25th
- Presented a conference paper Effects of copper (II) ions on the adsorption and desorption of chlorsulfuron on the Mara River basin Soils in Kenya at the 2nd
Kenya DAAD Scholars International Conference at Meru University of Science and Technology from 4th to 6th October 2017.
- Presented a paper titled Effects of zeolites X and Y on the degradation of Malathion in aqueous medium on the EXCEED and UNESCO -DAAD conference
on sustainable water management in African Countries at Kisumu Hotel, Kenya.
- Presented a paper titled Decontamination of water bound pesticide by use of zeolites on the Inaugural Conference of Nanotechnology and Material Science
development in Kenya at the Kenyatta University July, 2012.
- Presented a research paper titled Effect of zeolites on degradation in fresh water to the Bondo University and Cape Peninsula University of Technology conference
on food security and environmental sustainability in a world of changing climates February, 2011.